– Already an Otto® or AnApp user?
Discover how to use Otto® with our free webinars:
Otto® Webinar I – Beginner
Otto® Webinar II – Intermediate
Otto® Webinar III – Advanced
Otto® I – Beginner: New to Otto®
Friday, Jun 22: 2pm-2.45pm (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
- Contact management – how to add and edit contacts, and how to import them.
- List management – how to add and edit lists, and how to add contacts to them.
- E-mail marketing and Newsletters – how to write and send-out e-mails to a list.
- Simple tag references – how to insert simple tags / variables, such as a personalized firstname in an e-mail
- User management – how to add and edit users, and how to use signatures.
- Set up OK – Checklist to see your Otto® tracker is set up OK.
Otto® II – Intermediate: Marketing Automation with Otto®
Friday, Jun 22: 11am-11.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
Friday, Jun 29: 11am-11.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
- Sequences – discover how you can automate follow-up using sequences.
- Events in a sequence – discover the differences between messages and notifications and the difference vis-à-vis newsletters.
- Web-site code – how can you capture web-site visitors
- Web-site visitor tracking – how to see your visitors
- Lead Scoring and filtering – how to score and filter your web-site visitors.
- Exercise – how can you use the form-builder and marketing automation sequences.
Otto® III – Advanced: Structuring and Writing Marketing Automation Sequences
Friday, Jun 29: 9am-9.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
Friday, Jul 6: 9am-9.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
Friday, Jul 13: 9am-9.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
Any questions? Post them to us here!
- Dashboards – discover how to get data access and statistics easily.
- Tactics for Segmentation – discover how you can let users segment themselves.
- Tactics for structuring a sequence – how do you structure a sequence?
- Tactics for writing – how do you write and format an e-mail to make the audience act.
- Advanced tag references – how to insert more advanced tags / variables
- Advanced Content Marketing – how to set up landing-pages, tweets and linkedin posts in just one go
- Doc Maker – how to set up documents for e.g. esignatures
- Bulk Actions – how to make many changes at once
- Act on Actions – how to trigger a new sequence depending on actions
- Cross Media – how to set up personal URLs (PURL) and QR codes for print marketing
- Exercise – how can you use marketing automation sequences?