– Already an Otto® user?
Discover how to use Otto® with our free webinars:
Otto® Webinar I – Beginner
Otto® Webinar II – Intermediate
Otto® Webinar III – Advanced
Otto® I – Beginner: New to Otto®
Friday, Feb 23: 2pm-2.45pm (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
- Contact management – how to add and edit contacts, and how to import them.
- List management – how to add and edit lists, and how to add contacts to them.
- E-mail marketing and Newsletters – how to write and send-out e-mails to a list.
- Simple tag references – how to insert simple tags / variables, such as a personalized firstname in an e-mail
- User management – how to add and edit users, and how to use signatures.
- Set up OK – Checklist to see your Otto® is set up OK.
Otto® II – Intermediate: Marketing Automation with Otto®
Friday, Feb 23: 11am-11.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
Friday, Mar 2: 11am-11.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
- Sequences – discover how you can automate follow-up using sequences.
- Events in a sequence – discover the differences between messages and notifications and the difference vis-à-vis newsletters.
- Web-site code – how can you capture web-site visitors
- Web-site visitor tracking – how to see your visitors
- Lead Scoring and filtering – how to score and filter your web-site visitors.
- Exercise – how can you use web-site codes and marketing automation sequences.
Otto® III – Advanced: Structuring and Writing Marketing Automation Sequences
Friday, Feb 23: 9am-9.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
Friday, Mar 2: 9am-9.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
Friday, Mar 9: 9am-9.45am (CET) When’s this in my time-zone?
Any questions? Post them to us here!
- Tactics for Segmentation – discover how you can let users segment themselves.
- Tactics for structuring a sequence – how do you structure a sequence?
- Tactics for writing – how do you write and format an e-mail to make the audience act.
- Advanced tag references – how to insert more advanced tags / variables
- Act on Actions – how to trigger a new sequence depending on action
- Exercise – how can you use marketing automation sequences?